General Body Meetings
GBMs Heading link
Due to COVID-19, all in-person GBMs are cancelled. Town halls and CMSC GBMs will be conducted online instead.
GBMs are held the last Monday of the Month from July – April, with the exception of December. Meetings typically consist of updates on new or continuing projects, class and committee reports, student organization updates and funding, and administrative updates.
Meetings are open to all students, and all students are encouraged to attend. Information from the meetings is disseminated through the Class boards, however, attending in person provides students an opportunity to ask questions and provide commentary.
Voting is restricted to the twenty-four voting members: the eight CMSC executive board members (President, Vice-President of Student Life, Vice-President of Communications, Vice-President of Curriculum, Head Alumni Representative, Treasurer, Secretary, and 1 appointed position vote) and the President, 2 Vice-Presidents, and Treasurer of each Class Board.
- Attendance is mandatory for voting members or their Proxy from the Class Board.
- Student Organization attendance at meetings is MANDATORY to maintain affiliation and funding eligibility.
- Attending at least one meeting is required to be eligible to run for the CMSC Executive Board for the following year.
- Attendance at 50% or more of the meetings is required to be eligible to vote for the CMSC Executive Board for the following year.
2022-2023 General Body Meeting Minutes:
2021-2022 General Body Meeting Minutes:
2020-2021 General Body Meeting Newsletter/Minutes:
- July 2020 General Body Meeting
- August 2020 General Body Meeting
- September 2020 General Body Meeting
- October 2020 General Body Meeting
- November 2020 General Body Meeting
- January 2021 General Body Meeting
- February 2021 General Body Meeting
- March 2021 General Body Meeting
- April 2021 General Body Meeting
- May 2021 General Body Meeting
- June 2021 General Body Meeting
- July 2021 General Body Meeting